Monday 11 April 2011

Hi

Since my last blog i have become a nanna. I have a gorgeous grandson, he was born on friday 8th April weighing 7lb 10oz. both are doing great.

I was also lucky to have been there and cut his cord.

wow there is nothing like it.



I went to grimsby crafts and got this lovely embossing and cutting folder.

I think this is gorgeous.

I did this one white.





I put a little colour on this one

And this one i have used for a background with lots of colour on it.

I got the idea of the dress on the dummy from my friend sue.x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a Nanna Maz. You can't beat it - I just love my little GD's. Beautiful cards and love the butterflies (are they lace)? Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maz, hope he brings you all lots of happiness xxx

    Oooh what a lovely embossing folder, also love how you've used it, especially the plain white one, looks gorgeous. You never know, you might be using it for wedding invites - lol!!!!

    See you soon - Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love the different ways you have used this stunning emboss and die and congratulations hope you are getting lots of cuddles :) and love the dress on the dummy fabulous take on the idea
    enjoy the little one
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards Maz, the folder is absolutely lovely and gives a great effect. Love the dress form too. You certainly seem to be getting into crating again. Bloody good job all the stuff you keep buying lol. So pleased little man arrived safely. There is nothing like a Grandchild to keep you happy, busy and skint!!!!! haha,,, x

    ReplyDelete