Friday 21 August 2009

SORRY""

First i wound like to say thank you to my follower for looking in.And i have to say sorry for this blog but i was doing pic and time just passed like it dose.and had to go to work so running down and out i forgot to turn of pc, so when i got to work i phone Laura to do it for me .But she press publish post and not saved.whats she like? this is my tin a calendar
First 6 months


last 6 months


This is the front of a step









LAURA did her tin so she can put Holiday pic in it.


























this is the tins before we did them.






I got some more whiff of joy stamps so that make my collection about 50 thank to Jill at THE HOBBY HOUSE at TETNEY and the Internet.







hope this is a bit better thanks.










4 comments:

  1. WOW love the calendar tin Maz, and all those months to go inside - they're fab

    The Bonjour lid is fab but the inside is a bit too pink for me!!!! Love the bits to go in the tin though

    And the stamps..............nah!!!!!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the calendar tin and the travel one, great idea
    kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy Maz!!!!!! Love the ideas for the tins. I feel I need to finish mine off by thinking of something for the inside.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maz - all your creations are lovely - just adore your step. Now - what about showing all those other gorgeous creations that you have on display up in your fab craft room - like your scrap layouts, cards etc - they're fab xx

    ReplyDelete